Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Sew fun project for fall

I pulled out my old paints.  I've had for 20 years!  I think I need some fresh new ones!  


I have really had the crafting/ painting bug here lately and decided I'm going to pull out my paints and get back to business!  I used tio do a lot of painting and did a lot of design work. I was a decoart designing artist and loved being a representative for them . I have decided to get active with that again so keep watching and you'll see some fun stuff coming up!  Here is a mixed medium  design.  A fall doll in a wreath with painted shoes and painted face.  Let me know what you think about how she turned out.  



Tada!  Ready for my old widow decor.   Comment below and follow my blog if you'd like a pattern!  I'll pick 1 lucky person to win. 





No comments:

Post a Comment