Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Wow it's been a crazy few months

I have not posted once through the holidays ! It's been super fun and crazy few months things are slowing down a bit so, I

wanted to pop in and post a few fun things I've been working on while I've been gone.   This cute little apron I made for liv was lots of fun!  

This was one of the swaps I did .  I love the bright colors I used .  I hope my swap partner loved it as much as I did!  It's a bottle cozy, a pin cushion , and a surprise package.   With buttons, beads and a few other notions.  Some yummy funnies and lemon heads.    

Above, is the adorable swap package I received .  Super super cute!  I loved the little Minnie dwell house pincushion my partner sent to me!  I think it's safe to say I am officially hooked! Swaps are the funnest!  ( yes I know funnest is not proper grammar!   Lol)  hope you enjoy this little extra post ill try to be more diligent about posting! Please make sure to follow my blog!  ðŸ’—😜💅💕

No comments:

Post a Comment